PDAX will have a booth in CONQuest, a Gaming Festival at SMX Convention Center this July 23 to 24, 2022.
- PDAX will be airdropping one (1) NFT based on the Polygon blockchain to every Eligible Participant who will complete NFT Airdrop Promo mechanics.
- CONQuest attendees (each considered an "Eligible Participant") will be eligible for a free NFT airdrop by doing the following steps:
- Step 1: Snap a selfie in our booth.
- Step 2: Post it on social media with the hashtag #PDAXInvadesCONQuest and tag 3 friends.
- Step 3: Scan the QR code and fill out the Google Form. Don't forget to attach a screenshot of your post!
Note: Don’t have a Polygon wallet address yet? You can create one later. You
can complete this form until July 26, 2022, at 8 P.M.
- Step 4: Wait for the email with details about your NFT airdrop.
- Eligible Participants can only receive their free NFT if they have completed all the steps by July 26, 8 PM.
- Participants are only eligible for one (1) NFT each. NFTs are limited in stock, and shall be awarded at PDAX’s discretion.
- PDAX reserves the right to refuse to award any participant should their selfie be deemed inappropriate, such as if it is offensive, vulgar, in bad taste, or promotes competing brands; or if the proof of their selfie being shared on social media is deemed insufficient, as when it fails to comply with any of these mechanics.
- The NFT Airdrop will be available during the CONQuest event from July 23 to 24, 2022.
Disclaimers and Legal Notices
- PDAX hereby expressly reserves the right to use, in its sole and absolute discretion, the Eligible Participants' names, images, and videos for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation or notice.
- Eligible Participants acknowledge and agree that the NFT will be minted on the Polygon blockchain. PDAX will not be responsible if the NFT is airdropped to an erroneously-provided Polygon wallet address nor for any issues or problems related to the Polygon blockchain, Metamask, or OpenSea. PDAX will also not be responsible for any trading fees and transfer fees. PDAX does not guarantee that there will be support from any secondary market (e.g., OpenSea). Eligible Participants acknowledge and agree that this free NFT is airdropped purely for promotional purposes only and has no investment or trading value. NFT’s will be provided on an as-is basis. PDAX expressly disclaims, and you expressly waive, any and all other warranties of any kind involving the NFT, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, warranties against hidden defects, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or noninfringement or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade. PDAX does not warrant and/or guarantee the price or value of the NFT. You understand and agree that prices of NFTs may rapidly change, increase, decrease or potentially fall to zero. PDAX has no control over the quality, security, or legality of the NFT, the blockchain where it is located, or your digital asset address. You agree that PDAX has no liability for any of the foregoing disclaimed warranties.
- By joining this promo, all Eligible Participants are obliged to read, understand, and agree to the promo’s complete rules and regulations.
- Should Eligible Participants have any questions, they may reach out to us via our Contact Us form.