PDAX requires all users to enable 2FA. If not enabled, users will be prompted to enable 2FA. This is for security purposes and an added layer of protection.
Kindly enable your two-factor authentication via the OTP feature by following these steps:
1.Go to web.pdax.ph and log in to your account
Note: You may access the site through your phone's web browser for mobile users.
2. You will be directed to the Home page and click My Account
3. Click on "Security" and select Add 2FA
4. Enter your password
5. Scan the QR code using Google Authenticator or Authy
- Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone
- Your Google Authenticator app should generate a 6-digit OTP
6. Enter the authentication code from Google Authenticator or Authy
NOTE: Once you've successfully enabled 2FA, you will be prompted to enter the 6-digit OTP generated by the Google Authenticator app every time you log in, in addition to providing your login credentials, and every time you withdraw cryptocurrencies from your account.
7. You will receive a security notification email confirming that your 2FA has been enabled