1. Go to https://support.pdax.ph/hc/en-us/requests/new and fill out the form. Choose the following:
- Type of Issue - Account Management
- I need help with - Premium Upgrade Application
Note: For mobile users, you may access the site through your phone's web browser.
2. Upload one (1) valid document as proof of income
- BIR Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Bank Statement
- Passbook (first and last pages showing the ending balance)
3. Upload one (1) valid document as proof of address
- Utility Bill (Internet/Phone/Water/Electricity)
- Credit Card Bill
- Lease of Contract (first and last pages showing the validity of the tenant)
- Certificate of Barangay Residency
4. The documents should be under your name
- In case you don’t have a proof of address under your name, you may submit a Certificate of Residence, which must be signed both by you and the individual making the certification on your behalf.
- The Certificate of Residence should be completed by any of the following: (a) Employer, (b) Landlord, (c) Parent/Legal guardian, or (d) Spouse
- You can download a copy of our Certificate of Residence form and fill it out.
- Attach the form together with the actual utility bill and a copy of the owner's valid ID
5. The documents should not be older than three (3) months except for Lease of Contract
6. Additional requirements for foreigners living in the Philippines*
- Clear copy of your passport
- ACR, SRRV or DOLE
7. Additional requirements for OFWs*
- Provide your Philippine home address
Note: Both Foreigners and OFWs must have an account with any local bank in the Philippines.