What is PHPT?
PHPT is an internal utility token created only for use within the PDAX mobile app. There is no blockchain or distributed ledger technology behind it.
Its purpose is to differentiate between: (1) PHP held for trading the newly launched cryptocurrencies and; (2) PHP for cashing in and out.
How can I convert my PHP to PHPT
1. Deposit PHP to your PDAX account.
2. As soon as you see the PHP amount in your account, click the Trade icon at the bottom of your screen.
3. Select the PHPT/PHP trading pair.*
4. Enter the amount of PHPT you wish to convert. Alternatively, you may choose a percentage (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%), and the system will automatically calculate the PHPT amount for you. Then click Convert to proceed.
- Transfers from PHP to PHPT and vice versa are free.
5. Be sure to double-check your order details before tapping Confirm.
6. Return to Wallet and click Wallet History to view your order's status.
*Currently, the PHPT trading pairs and their historical trading data are only available through the PDAX mobile app. You will not be able to view any PHPT-related transactions using the web app (trade.pdax.ph).
How can I withdraw PHPT?
- PHPT cannot be withdrawn directly. You must first convert PHPT to PHP using your mobile app before withdrawing it.
Where can I see my PHPT transactions?
- Currently, the PHPT trading pairs and their historical trading data are only available through the PDAX mobile app. You will not be able to view any PHPT-related transactions using the web app (trade.pdax.ph).
Are there any limits on converting PHP to PHPT?
- There is a minimum amount of 50.00, but no maximum amount.
How long will it take to convert PHP to PHPT?
- The conversion may take up to a minute. Please check your Wallet History for the status.