1. Open the PDAX app and log in to your account.
2. You will be directed to the Home page then click on “PHP"
3. Click "Cash In"
4. Select Instapay under Online banking
5. Enter the amount you want to cash in.
6. You will be redirected to a new page where you can see the details of your cash-in transaction. Once confirmed, click the button to proceed.
7. Open your mobile banking or e-wallet app to scan the QR code and make a fund transfer via InstaPay. You may also choose to download the QR code and upload it on your mobile banking or e-wallet app.
Alternatively, you can copy the reference number and paste it into the account number field required by your mobile banking app or e-wallet.
*Please don’t close this window until you’ve finished your cash-in transaction.
8. Once you’ve completed the payment using your mobile banking or e-wallet app, click Confirm.
9. Please wait a few moments while your transaction is being processed. Upon completion, you will receive a notification with all the details.
If you’re going to use the Unionbank mobile app, please choose Unionbank Online as your cash-in method instead.
If your mobile banking app or e-wallet didn't recognize the QR Code, please cash in by entering the reference number in the field dedicated to the account number.
The validity of cash-in requests via InstaPay is 4 hrs.
Your cash-in transaction can’t be canceled. Please wait until your transaction’s validity expires.
NOTE: In case you notice a discrepancy between the amount of your holdings in the PDAX mobile app and in the desktop version, kindly log out and log in again. If the issue persists, please send us a support request through our Contact Us form.