You must comply with the following requirements when creating a password for your PDAX account:
- Contains 8-20 characters
- Must contain 1 uppercase letter
- Must contain 1 lowercase letter
- Must contain 1 numeric digit
- Must contain 1 special character
Please keep in mind these best practices when creating your password to keep it secure:
- Never give out your password to anyone. PDAX will never ask you to disclose your password for any reason.
- Use different passwords for different accounts. Don't use the same password that you are using for your other accounts just because it's easier to remember.
- Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters when creating your password to make it harder to guess.
- Don't use passwords that are based on personal information that can easily be figured out.