In case you forgot the password to your PDAX account, all you need to do is reset it by following these steps:
- Go to the login page and click “Forgot password."
- Enter the email address that you used to create your PDAX account and click “reset password.”
You will receive an email with a 6-digit one-time password (OTP). Check your spam or junk folder if you can’t find our email in your inbox.
- The 6-digit OTP is required in setting up your new password, along with our password requirements:
- Contains 8-20 characters
- Must contain 1 uppercase letter
- Must contain 1 lowercase letter
- Must contain 1 numeric digit
- Must contain 1 special character
- Log in again to PDAX with your new password. You will also receive an email notification that your password has been changed.