1. Go to web.pdax.ph and log in to your account
2. In your Portfolio page, click "Get Verified"
4. Complete the“Basic Information” form
- Make sure that all details you provide are correct, accurate, and consistent with the details on the ID that you submit
5. Click "Next page"
6. Continue to Face Scan
7. Follow the video tutorial on how to do a proper face scan
- Find a well-lit spot, so we can scan your face.
- Remove all obstruction to your face such as glasses or mask.
- Make two circles with your head
8. Click Complete Scan
8. Select ID to scan
- Driver’s License
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
- Postal ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Alien Certificate Registration (ACR) or Immigrant Certificate of Registration (ICR)
- NBI Clearance
- PNP Clearance
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
Note: For foreigners, both ACR and Passport are required. Our team will contact you separately.
9. Upload Photo
- Fit your ID within the frame
- Find a well lit spot
- Make sure the words are clear
10. You will be notified via email on the status of your verification request