- Log in to your PDAX account.
- Go to Funds. You can find this on the upper part of your screen.
- Once you are on the Funds panel, select Payment Out.
- Select the digital asset that you want to withdraw.
NOTE: Only the digital assets that you currently have in your Primary Wallet will appear on the Payment Out options.
- Click “Transfer Out to Wallet”.
- Enter the amount of digital asset that you want to withdraw in the field for Amount to be Sent.
- Input the digital wallet address of your recipient in the BTC Address field. Double check to make sure that you entered the correct wallet address as transactions are irreversible.
- Click “Payment Out”.
- Users who have not enabled the 2FA feature on their PDAX accounts may experience delays in the processing of their cryptocurrency transactions.
- The table below for the minimum/maximum amount allowed and corresponding fees when sending cryptocurrencies.