You can send your crypto donation to the official crypto-specific wallets created by PDAX, which are dedicated for this campaign. Here’s how:
- Get the specific PDAX wallet address where you will send your cryptocurrency donations by scanning its respective QR code below. You can also find this in our official PDAX Donation page (https://donate.pdax.ph).
These wallet addresses are ongoing and will be used for all current and succeeding PDAX donation drives and other charitable initiatives.
BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS
XRP WALLET ADDRESS
BCH WALLET ADDRESS
- Go to your own cryptocurrency wallet. Depending on the wallet that you use, proceed to the panel for sending or transferring the cryptocurrency that you have in your account.
- Once you’re on the send/transfer panel of your wallet, use the specific PDAX wallet address of the cryptocurrency that you wish to donate as the recipient.
- After providing the amount that you want to donate, double check that you have all the correct details including the recipient wallet address.
- Confirm the transaction.
- After the transaction has been confirmed, you can check if your donation went through and has been received in our dedicated wallets. You can do this by using a block explorer or crypto transaction search engine.
NOTE: Every cryptocurrency has a specific PDAX wallet address where you can send your donations i.e. BTC donations must be sent to the dedicated BTC wallet address. Sending cryptocurrencies to the wrong cryptocurrency wallet address can result in permanent loss of your digital asset. PDAX shall not be held liable for any loss incurred as a result of sending cryptocurrencies to the wrong wallet address.