Yes, you can still receive ETH from contract-based ETH wallets. However, this will not be reflected in your PDAX account automatically and you will need to send us a support ticket in order for it to be credited.
Articles in this section
- How do I start trading?
- What is the minimum order size that I can place on PDAX?
- How much are the trading fees on PDAX?
- How do I deposit digital assets into my PDAX wallet?
- What is an XRP destination tag?
- How can I get my XRP destination tag?
- What is an ethereum wallet?
- What kind of ETH wallet does PDAX have?
- Can I still receive ETH in my PDAX account if it comes from contract-based ETH wallets?
- What should I do if the ETH I received comes from an ETH wallet that uses smart contracts?