In general sense, an ethereum wallet is a digital wallet that can store, send, or receive ether (ETH). However, ethereum wallets come in different types including those that are technically ETH accounts and those that use “smart contracts”.
Articles in this section
- How do I start trading?
- What is the minimum order size that I can place on PDAX?
- How much are the trading fees on PDAX?
- How do I deposit digital assets into my PDAX wallet?
- What is an XRP destination tag?
- How can I get my XRP destination tag?
- What is an ethereum wallet?
- What kind of ETH wallet does PDAX have?
- Can I still receive ETH in my PDAX account if it comes from contract-based ETH wallets?
- What should I do if the ETH I received comes from an ETH wallet that uses smart contracts?