PDAX urges all users to enable 2FA to avoid delays when withdrawing cryptocurrencies from their PDAX accounts. If 2FA is not enabled, all cryptocurrency withdrawal requests have to be manually approved for security reasons. This can lead to longer processing time especially if the request is made over the weekend or during the holidays.
If for any reason you want to disable the 2FA security feature on your account, here's how:
- Log in to your PDAX account. You will be prompted to provide the OTP generated by Google Authenticator since your 2FA is enabled.
- Click the profile icon that you can find on the upper right corner of your screen and go to Settings.
- Select Security and click Time-Based One-time Password. This appears if 2FA is enabled.
- Click Delete.
- Enter the OTP generated by the Google Authenticator app to confirm.
- You will receive a system-generated email notifying you that you have successfully disabled the 2FA in your account.