You can transfer assets from your primary wallet to your exchange wallet and vice versa by following these steps:
- Once you are logged in, click the Funds tab which you can find on the upper part of the screen.
- Select Transfer Funds.
- Choose the asset that you want to transfer under the Transfer Funds column. This can either be the cryptocurrencies or PHP that you have available in your account.
- Once you select the asset that you want to transfer, you will see an overview of that asset which you currently hold in your PDAX account.
- Select the respective wallet where you want to send it from, as well as the destination wallet, and indicate the amount that you want to transfer. In our example below, we want to transfer it from our primary wallet to our exchange wallet.
The steps are the same should you wish to transfer the assets that you have from your exchange wallet to your primary wallet. All you need to do is indicate the correct wallet source and destination.
- Click Transfer Funds. You will see a notification on your screen to confirm that your asset has been transferred. All transfers between your primary wallet and exchange wallet and vice versa is instant, free, and has no limit as to how many times you can do so.