We have rolled out an update to enable our users to change the mobile number that they used when they signed up on PDAX.
This feature is currently available only to those who were not able to complete the phone verification process due to incorrect mobile number provided when they registered.
Here’s how you can update your mobile number:
- Log in at www.pdax.ph with the email address and password that you used to create your account. This will take you directly to the Phone Number Verification panel.
- Click the Edit Mobile Number link that you can find below the previous mobile number that you registered.
- Provide your correct mobile number on the field indicated. Make sure that this is active as you need to verify this.
- Complete the phone verification process by providing the one-time pin (OTP) that will be sent to your updated mobile number.
- Congrats! You now have a PDAX account. Simply log in again to get started.