- Log in and go to Funds, which you can find this on the upper part of your screen.
- Choose Payment In.
- Select PHP under Fiat Currencies and click Cash In. This will take you to another screen, or a pop-up window depending on your browser, with all the available cash-in options.
Note: If you're using Safari as your browser, pop-up windows are blocked by default. To launch the payment portal of PDAX, please adjust your Safari browser settings to allow pop-up windows.
- Choose Pay with PayMaya from the cash-in options.
- Click Next after you’ve entered your cash-in details. A Transaction Created message will pop up to indicate that your cash-in request has been successfully submitted.
- Check your inbox for our system-generated email and click the button Pay Now to complete your cash-in request. This will redirect you to the payment portal of PayMaya and may take several seconds to do so. Please don’t refresh the page.
- Enter your PayMaya login credentials to log in to your PayMaya account. Please make sure that you have enough balance before you proceed as this will be charged immediately once you’ve logged in and accomplished the necessary security verification of PayMaya.
- Click Confirm Payment. Your cash-in amount plus fee will be charged from your PayMaya account and you will be redirected back to the PDAX page.
- A system-generated email notification will be sent to your PDAX-registered email address to confirm that your cash-in amount has been credited to your PDAX account.