- Log in and go to Funds. You can find this on the upper part of your screen.
- Choose Payment In.
- Select PHP under Fiat Currencies and click Cash In. This will take you to another screen, or a pop-up window depending on your browser, with all the available cash-in options.
NOTE: If you’re using Safari as your browser, pop-up windows are blocked by default. To launch the payment portal of PDAX, please adjust your Safari browser settings to allow pop-up windows.
- Choose Credit or Debit Card from the cash-in options. Please make sure that your card is either Visa or JCB.
- Click Next after you’ve entered your cash-in details. A Transaction Created message will pop up to indicate that your cash-in request has been successfully submitted.
NOTE: Please leave the Referral Code blank for now. This feature will be available soon.
- Check your inbox for our system-generated email and click the button Pay Now to complete your cash-in request. This will redirect you to the payment portal of your credit/debit card and may take several seconds to do so. Please don’t refresh the page.
- You will be directed to the payment portal of your credit/debit card. Please enter the required details and proceed as instructed on your screen. This varies from bank to bank.
- A system-generated email notification will be sent to your PDAX-registered email address to confirm that your cash-in amount has been credited to your PDAX account.