Don't worry - it happens to the best of us. In case you forgot the password to your PDAX account, all you need to do is reset it by following these steps:
- Go to the login page and click Forgot Password, which you can find on the bottom right corner.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your PDAX account and click Reset My Password. You will receive an email containing a link to change your password. Check your spam or junk folder if you can’t find our email in your inbox.
- Click the password reset link that will be sent to your PDAX-registered email address that you provided.
- Provide your new password and enter it again in the field indicated. Once you completed the CAPTCHA, click Set My Password.
- You will be automatically logged in to PDAX after you set your new password. You will also receive an email notification that your password has been changed.