You can easily reach out to our customer service team for additional assistance or other technical support by raising a support ticket.
To do this, simply follow these easy steps:
- Fill out our support ticket form with complete and accurate details of the incident that you’re reporting.
- Select the appropriate category for your concern and attach any file that is relevant to the issue you’re raising.
- Click Submit. Our customer support team will send you email feedback within 1 to 2 business days.
Things to Keep in Mind When Raising a Support Ticket
- You must ensure that the details you provided are complete and accurate.
- Be clear and concise in describing the incident that you are reporting.
- Do not combine multiple issues in a single support ticket. Every issue must be submitted separately by raising different support tickets. This is to ensure that each concern is tagged and addressed correctly. This will also help you keep track of the status of each issue that you raised.
- To reduce our support volume and allow us to reply to support requests in a more timely manner, please research your issue in our Help Center first before opening a support ticket.