How do I enable 2FA on my account?
- Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone (it's FREE!). You can get this from the App Store if you’re using an iOS device or the Google Play Store if you’re using an Android phone.
- Log in to your PDAX account.
- Go to My Account on the top right corner of your screen and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Security tab panel and click Activate 2FA.
- Check the box for Require 2FA when logging into PDAX.
- Open your Google Authenticator app and scan the QR code on your screen. As an alternative, you can also manually input the key below the QR code. Click Next.
- Enter the 2FA code generated by your Google Authenticator app and click Confirm and Save to complete the setup.
- Once you've successfully activated your account's 2FA feature, you will now be asked to provide the one-time code generated by your Google Authenticator app every time you log in to your PDAX account.