By signing up on PDAX, you create an account on a licensed Philippine-based order book exchange that lets you buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and other digital assets directly using Philippine Peso (PHP).
It’s free to create your own PDAX account and is the first step to access the services that PDAX offers.
- To create your PDAX account, make sure that you are visiting the official PDAX website at www.pdax.ph.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Once you click the Create Account button, you will be taken to our website at https://trade.pdax.ph. Click the Register button on the upper right corner.
- Click the confirmation link that will be sent to the email address that you provided to complete your registration. This link will expire in 24 hours.
- Set a password for your account. Make sure that you comply with the minimum password requirements that it should be at least 8 characters and must contain letters. Click Set Password.
That’s it - congratulations! You have successfully completed your PDAX account registration and is now ready to take on the world of cryptocurrencies and digital assets.