What is PERA HUB
Pera Hub is the latest PDAX partner for the over-the-counter cash-in/out services of its users. Pera Hub is a fast-growing financial transaction center that provides customers with a comprehensive scope of payment-related solutions and financial services nationwide.
How much is the minimum cash-in requirement for PERA HUB?
There is a minimum requirement of P200 cash-in for over-the-counter cash-in/out transactions at PERA HUB.
How much is the transaction fee?
PERA HUB charges a P25 transaction fee for PDAX cash-in/out transactions.
At which PERA HUB branches can PDAX users do an over-the-counter cash-in?
PDAX users can do OTC cash-in-out services at 200 branches nationwide. Please see the list of participating branches and their respective hours of operation.
What is the step-by-step cash-in process with PERA HUB?
1. Open the PDAX mobile app and log in to your account.
2. Tap the Wallet icon.
3. Once on your Wallet, tap the Cash In button.
4. Tap OTC and select PERA HUB.
5. Enter your cash-in amount and tap Next.
6. Review your cash-in details and tap Confirm to proceed.
7. Enter your email address or mobile number where you want to receive further instructions on how to proceed.
8. If via email, click the link sent to your email address and follow the instructions to pay and complete your cash-in transaction. If via mobile number, click the link sent to your mobile number via SMS and follow the instructions to pay and complete your cash-in transaction.
Cashing into your PDAX account through PERA HUB is quick and easy. Just follow the steps listed above.